Recipe courtesy of www.clearspring.co.uk
Serves 4 - Cooking time: 15 mins - Prep time: 15 Mins
- 4 tbsp Clearspring Sweet White Miso
- 60g Coconut sugar
- 300ml Clearspring Coconut milk
- 4 Braeburn Apples (or similar texture and flavour)
– peeled and cored
- 80g Clearspring Instant Super Porridge
- 30g Clearspring Snack Organic Roasted Seeds and Cranberries
- First start by making the miso caramel sauce; in a small saucepan, add the coconut sugar and coconut milk (shake the milk in the can to mix up the water and cream) Stir well and heat gently. Once the sugar has melted, stir in the sweet white miso.
- Slice each apple into 8 equal wedges and add to the sauce, allow to simmer on a low heat until the apples are cooked through but still hold their shape and sauce has thickened.
- Toast the oats and seeds in dry pan on a medium heat, portion out the stewed apples into 4 bowls and top with the toasted super porridge and seeds and serve warm.
- This is delicious as it or can be served with a scoop of dairy-free ice cream.