Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
300ml Alpro Oat Original
Squeeze of lemon
1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for making the pancakes
150g self-raising flour
½ tsp baking powder
4 tbsp tahini
A drizzle of maple syrup
- Peel and mash one of the bananas until smooth, then mix with a squeeze of lemon, the sunflower oil and Alpro Oat Original.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder, then gradually whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until you have a smooth batter with the consistency of yogurt.
- Slice the remaining bananas into thick diagonal slices.
- Drizzle a little sunflower oil into a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a ladle of the batter. When bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancake flip with a spatula and cook on the other side. Continue until all the batter has gone.
- Drizzle the pancakes with the tahini and build into a stack layering with the banana slices. Drizzle the stack with maple syrup to finish.