- 150g whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200ml of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus more for serving (optional)
- Coconut Oil to cook with
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and slowly whisk in the milk - checking the consistency
- Tip! If you can wait - pop the batter in the fridge for half an hour - this really helps!
- Heat a wide non stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a little oil.
- Cook the pancakes in batches by dropping about a
- tablespoon of batter for each pancake into the pan.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer the pancakes to a warm plate and cover to keep warm
- Cover in blueberries and Clarks Maple Syrup
Recipe courtesy of http://www.clarksit.co.uk/
tagged in Vegan