Preparation Time: 15 minutes
400ml Alpro Oat Original
100g pudding rice
2 bay leaves
2 small bunches of grapes
20ml agave syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the pudding rice, bay leaves and Alpro Oat Original in a large microwavable bowl and cover with a layer of pierced cling film.
- Microwave the rice mixture for five minutes on full power, then stir, and microwave for a further six minutes, or until all the milk is absorbed and the rice is cooked.
- If roasting the grapes, place them on a tray lined with parchment and roast for ten minutes, or until they begin to split and the juices start to run out.
- Remove the bay leaves from the rice pudding and stir in the agave. Spoon into bowls and top with the grapes to serve.