Today is National Corn Dog Day and if you want to celebrate it the vegan way- you’ll need some meat free sausages as your base. If you’re struggling to find some tasty pork-free treats- here are some suggestions.
Linda McCartney's VEGETARIAN SAUSAGES
Seasoned vegetarian sausages made with rehydrated textured soya protein.
We find these sausages irresistible with a great big dollop of mash, oodles of red onion gravy and some steamed green beans.
Linda McCartney's VEGETARIAN RED ONION & ROSEMARY SAUSAGES
Seasoned vegetarian sausages made with rehydrated textured soya protein, red onion and rosemary.
Bake with sliced red onions, sprigs of rosemary and serve with spring onion buttered mash potatoes and minted peas.
Granose Meat Free Lincolnshire Sausage Mix
- A vegan friendly sausage mix from granose
- Delicious sausage mix contains enough mix to make eight sausages
- This product replaces the realeat and direct foods burger mixes that we have all enjoyed over the years
- It is a beautiful and nutritious alternative to meat
Vegusto Pepper Sausage
- Swiss vegan sausage, medium hot and laced with red peppers
- Free from Dairy, Lactose, Kasein, Palm Oil, Cholesterol, Phosphates, GMO, Soya, Sugar, Trans-fats, Artificial Colours and Preservatives
- 2 sausages per pack
- Perfect for vegan hotdogs or cut and fry for snacks
- 100% Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher & Halal. Made in Switzerland with the highest quality non-gmo ingredients
Vegetarian Sausage Mix
- Suma is an ethical workers cooperative and wholesalers of organic, vegan, vegetarian and specialist foods
- Instant mix for tasty vegetarian sausages
- From Suma, a UK-based Ethical worker-owned cooperative
Sharaf Gluten Free Vegetarian Sausage Mix 200g
Based on British recipe, aromatically spiced and all natural ingredients.Full of Taste, Full of Flavour & Full of Goodness
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
BANGER-STYLE TRADITIONAL SAUSAGES
You can use these sausages to make vegetarian bangers and mash for the whole family! When the gang is hungry, these sausages are an easy one to serve and satisfy any appetite.
The options are endless with these vegan sausages so you can be creative!
COUNTRY HERB BRAAI FLAVOURED SAUSAGES
Fryday is BBQ-day and these traditional seasoned sausage bring home the taste and aroma fit for any barbecue.
You can have these vegan sausages with a creamy potato bake and sweetcorn around the fire, or fried and sliced, with oven-roasted veggies on a fresh baguette!
ORIGINAL HOT DOGS
If you are looking for some vegetarian lunchbox ideas these Hot Dogs will be a sight for sore eyes. Kids will love the taste and moms will love the fact that they are MSG free, Preservative Free, Artificial Colourant Free, Cholesterol and Trans Fat free and of course hormone and antibiotic free!
These veggie hot dogs are better than the real thing; all that's missing is a roll and your favourite sauce.
Tagged in Vegan