Intro: Quick to make, healthy and delicious, this smoked chilli hummus recipe is the perfect dish for Summer. We always like to make our own hummus, but if you are in a real hurry you could always just stir our Smoked Chilli Paste through a tub of store bought hummus. Either way it works amazingly well. Give it a go.
- 1 Tub of hummus
- 1tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- Pitta breads
- Small can of chickpeas (optional)
- 1tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sprinkle of paprika
- This is fairly self-explanatory. Simply scoop the hummus into a larger mixing bowl and stir through the Smoked Chilli Paste, salt & pepper, some roughly chopped chickpeas and a little olive oil.
- Toast some pittas.
- Top the hummus with another lug of olive oil, some chopped chickpeas, a sprinkle of paprika and some finely chopped parsley.