Gluten-Free, Flourless, Vegan
Indulgent brownies but not as you know them – The perfect chocolate treat you can tuck into without feeling guilty.
This recipe uses Fullgreen™ Sweet Potato Rice
Makes 6 Brownies Preparation time: 10-15 minutes Cook time: 40-45 minutes
- 2 pouches of Fullgreen’s Sweet Potato Rice
- 50g ground almonds
- 6 dates (blended)
- 3tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2tsp maple syrup
- 3tsp raw cacao powder
- 50g 70% dark chocolate – chips
Method: Pre-heat oven to 180 fan
- Using a food processor blitz up the dates into a sticky paste consistency.
- Squeeze off the excess liquid in the pouch then add the sweet potato rice into the food processor and blend a little until smooth.
- Place the date & sweet potato mix into a large mixing bowl, along with the ground almonds, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and cacao powder and mix together well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix again to get an even distribution.
- Pour the mixture out into a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for around 40-45 minutes on 180 fan.
Melt the spare chocolate over a bain-marie and drizzle over the brownies
Enjoy whilst still slightly warm