Had Bruce Willis and Demi Moore stayed married, they would have celebrated their wedding anniversary today- so we reflect on their time together as a couple.
1. The two actors met at the premiere of the film Stakeout.
2. The pair got married on the 21st November 1987 at the Golden Nugget Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada.
3. They have three daughters together: Rumer (1988), Scout LaRue (1991) and Tallulah Belle (1994).
4. The couple announced their separation on 24th June 1998 and filed for divorce on 18th October 2000.
5. Bruce and Moore never revealed why they spilt, however Willis publicly thanked actor Will Smith for helping through his divorce. Willis later said; "I felt I had failed as a father and a husband by not being able to make it work." (Wikipedia)
6. Rumours escalated that they might get back together, however these were dispelled when Moore married Ashton Kutcher.
7. Willis attended their wedding on 24th September 2005 along with other close friends and family.
8. Willis set a new benchmark for actors' salaries when he was paid $5 million for Die Hard (1988) in 1988. Eight years later, Moore, set a benchmark of $12 million with Striptease (1996).
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.