Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor would have celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary today- so we reflect on their time together as husband and wife.
1. On 13th May 2000, Stiller married Taylor in an oceanfront ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii after getting engaged in November 1999.
2. The pair met while they were filming the pilot of Heat Vision and Jack, starring Jack Black which was never aired.
3. They have since appeared in Zoolander, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Tropic Thunder and Arrested Development together.
On this Taylor said; 'When Ben and I first got married and we first had kids, I felt I needed to prove we could still do it and I could still work separately from Ben and I could still work with him. I just let go of all of that now. I said to him, 'For me, a little bit goes a long way.' (IMDB) They both also made guest appearances in Friends but on separate occasions too.
4. Until last year, they lived in Westchester County, New York with their two children Ella Olivia and Quinlin Dempsey.
5. Qunilin starred alongside his father as his character Alex's cub in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.
6. Both are reportedly very health conscious and have adopted vegan diets for health reasons.7. In May 2017, Stiller and Taylor announced their separation in a joint statement after 17 years of marriage.
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.