Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend celebrat their 8th wedding anniversary today so we share some things you might not already know about the couple.
1. The pair first met in the middle of the first season of Mad Men.
2. They were introduced through a mutual friend- Vincent Kartheiser, who plays Mad Men's Pete Campbell.
3. Hendricks got engaged to fellow actor Arend in January 2009.
4. The couple subsequently married on 11th October 2009.5. On their wedding day, Hendricks and her new husband Geoffrey Arend danced to "The Origin of Love" from the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001) as their first dance as a married couple.
6. Hendricks has said in interviews that her and her husband plan never to have children. (Wikipedia)
7. Instead the couple have a dog Zouzou- a cockapoo.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Christina and Geoffrey!
Source: Wikipedia, IMDB and The Guardian.