Conan and Liza celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary today, so we reflect on their time as husband and wife with some things you might not know about the couple.
1. American talk show host Conan reunited with Elizabeth Ann 'Liza' Powell back in 2000 when she appeared in an advertising skit about Foote, Cone and Belding on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
2. She worked as a senior copywriter for the show and first met Conan in 1993 while he was taping a remote for his show at her office.
3. When her husband's show was going through a transitional phase, she said; 'The truth is, 'The Tonight Show' was the definition of cultural relevancy for decades. And all of a sudden, it's not. That's not Conan's fault. It's not anybody's fault. It just happened.' (IMDB)
4. The pair dated for 18 months before they got married in 2002 in Powel's home town of Seattle.
5. They had a daughter in 2003, Neve and a son, Becket, born in 2005.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Conan and Liza!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.