Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley would have celebrated their wedding anniversary today to we reflect on their time together as husband and wife.
1. Foley met Garner on the set of 'Felicity' in which he guest starred back in 1998.
2. Garner played the character of Hannah Bibb in 3 episodes and Foley played Noel Crane.
3. They got married on the 19th October 2000 just two years later.
4. When the couple were out and about together, Garner was often mistaken for someone other than his wife; 'I never get recognized! I'll be with my husband and people will think I'm his manager, and they'll start giving me their business cards.' (IMDB)
5. The pair separated only three years later.
6. Their divorce was finalised in May 2003.
7. Garner cited 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason for their relationship's demise.
There is not a lot written about Garner's marriage to Foley, however she is a believer in not sharing too much about her loved ones; 'The rule with marriage is the less you talk about it the better, as far as I can tell.' (IMDB)
Source: IMDB and Wikipedia.
Tagged in Jennifer Garner