Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom would have celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary today, so we take a look back at their time as man and wife.
1. Kardashian married basketball player Odom on the 27th September 2009.
2. Their wedding featured on the E! series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which Khloe stars in and Odom appeared in a few of the episodes.
3. E! apparently paid for their whole wedding which was estimated at around 1 million dollars.
4. They allegedly made a further $300,000 by selling the exclusive rights to their pictures to OK! Magazine.
5. E! Announced on the 29th December 2010 that it was planning to run another spin off featuring the newlyweds and Odom's children from his previous relationship, which aired on April 10th 2011.
6. They wed exactly one month after they met at a party for Odom's teammate at Metta World Peace.
7. Kardashian removed her middle name (Alexandra) so she could include her married name and became Khloe Kardashian Odom.
8. On December 13th 2013, she filed for divorce and restored her maiden name.
9. Divorce papers were signed by both husband and wife in July 2015, however, the divorce had yet to receive final approval from a judge. In October 2015, Odom was hospitalized after being found unconscious in Nevada. He was reportedly in a coma for four days and during this time Kardashian withdrew her pending divorce petition. In an interview with People Magazine, Kardashian confirmed that they had not reconciled but the divorce had been withdrawn in case she needed to make medical decisions on Odom's behalf.
10. The divorce was finalised in December 2016.
Source: IMDB and Wikipedia.