Chuck Norris and Gena O'Kelly celebrate their 19th wedding anniversary today, so we reflect on their time as husband and wife.
1. O'Kelly is 23 years younger than Norris.
2. They married on 28th November 1998 in The North Church in Carrolton, Texas.
3. According to Norris' book- Against All Odds, Gena and him met in Dallas back in 1997 while he was on a dinner date with someone else. He said; "Gena came on the set the next day and played a small part on the show ... I invited her to dinner that night ... I wanted to get to know Gena better, so I asked her to return to Dallas as soon as possible. She came back a couple of weeks later, and our friendship grew into a dating relationship . Before long I felt myself falling head over heels in love." (Page 196-97)
4. O'Kelly had two children from her previous marriage and she delivered twins on 30th August 2001; Dakota and Danilee.5. O'Kelly appeared in an infomercial, hosted by Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley, for the "Total Gym" fitness program in 2009.
6. O'Kelly was also a co-hostess, with Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley, for the "Total Gym" fitness system.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Chuck and Gena!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.
Tagged in Chuck Norris