Head to East Anglia’s many Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty for the perfect honeymoon.
With the royal seal of approval, stunning landscapes and a coastline which highlights the best of Britain, East Anglia is an ideal location for your first getaway as husband and wife. From the history that awaits you in the city of Cambridge, to the fun-filled coastal towns, East Anglia offers the best of both worlds and will allow you to celebrate wedded bliss in style.
Here are ten reasons why any couple are bound to fall in love with East Anglia:
- Home to Sandringham Castle, the area is a favourite of the Royals – so if it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for us!
- Boasting beautiful architecture and culture, Cambridge is the perfect romantic destination. Take a punt along the river or discover the history of the stunning university buildings.
- With over 125 miles of waterways, and stunning countryside, the Norfolk Broads allows you to escape to the beautiful surroundings with your loved one.
- As the main river flowing through Cambridge, the River Cam provides the perfect excuse to experience a boat trip through the picturesque region, or even take a dip.
- If you’re in search of a romantic stroll from which to explore the region’s beauty, the 93-mile Norfolk Coastal Path allows you to take in everything from sandy beaches to a Roman Road.
- Packed full of wildlife and dramatic scenery to discover, the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is the ideal location for those in search of tranquillity for their honeymoon stay.
- As one of the most famous landmark’s in Norwich, Norwich Castle, which later became a prison, allows you to delve into its history, exploring the artefacts and art collection on show.
- Boasting miles of unspoilt beaches, East Anglia has a great coastline for you to discover. From dunes, spectacular cliffs and golden sands, there’s a beach for everyone and plenty of opportunity for those memorable honeymoon snaps.
- If you’re searching for an action-packed honeymoon, East Anglia also provides that. From visiting the famous location of the Oscar-winning “Shakespeare in Love” to a round at the Royal golf course, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- With cottages.com providing a wide selection of properties from its Romantic Collection, it’ll be difficult to choose just one for your dream honeymoon escape!
For more information and to book the perfect honeymoon, visit www.cottages.com or call 0345 498 6900.
Tagged in Honeymoon