Head to Cornwall’s stunning coastline for the ideal honeymoon getaway.
Boasting history and heritage, iconic attractions and stunning coastlines, Cornwall is the ideal destination for those looking to honeymoon closer to home. From beautiful backdrops wherever you look to countless attractions waiting for you to discover, it’s the perfect place for couples in search of romance.
Here are ten reasons why you’ll be falling in love with Cornwall:
- With over 400 miles of striking coastline, you can have romantic strolls on the beach or discover the hidden coves along the Heritage Coast.
- As home to the Eden Project, you can explore the world’s largest indoor rainforest, discovering nature from across the globe and stunning landscapes.
- With wildlife and secluded beaches that can only be reached by foot along the way, the South West Coastal Path provides some of the best views of the region.
- Home to the open-air amphitheatre, you can enjoy the ocean backdrop with a trip to the Minack Theatre – it’s the epitome of romance!
- If you’re in search of perfect ocean views, you’ll be sure to find them. With Land’s End, you’ll be able to enjoy panoramic views from this clifftop destination.
- As one of Henry VIII’s finest coastal fortresses, Pendennis Castle in its hilltop location is perfect for those in search of some history. What’s more, if you take a trip to the top of the keep, you can make the most of estuary views and stunning landscapes.
- Offering valley gardens, seasonal blooms and subtropical trees, and a private beach, Trebah Garden is a magical escape for you and your loved one.
- As the home to one of Britain’s most important 20th Century artists, Barbara Hepworth, the Barbara Hepworth Museum allows you to enjoy a spot of culture and see many of her sculptures and drawings.
- If you’re in search of adventure, Cornwall has plenty of opportunities for those adrenaline junkies. Why not visit St Ives Bay - it’s the perfect place for a spot of surfing.
- With plenty of choice in the cottages.com romantic collection, you’ll be sure to find your dream honeymoon getaway.
For more information and to book the perfect honeymoon, visit www.cottages.com or call 0345 498 6900.