Peter Fancinelli and Jennie Garth would have celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary today, had they stayed together, so we reflect on their marriage with some things you might not know about the couple.
1. Peter Facinelli met fellow actress Jennie Garth on the set of An Unfinished Affair back in 1995.
2. They got married in Santa Barbra, California, on 20th January 2001.
3. The couple wed in a traditional Roman Catholic ceremony in a mission-style church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Montecito, located south of Santa Barbra.
4. Garth converted to Roman Catholic before their big day, even though there was no requirement to do so.
5. Garth wore a wedding dress by Reem Acra.
6. The pair now have three daughters; Luca Bella (1997), Lola Ray (2002) and Fiona Eve (2006).
7. Their daughter Luca Bella who was three when they got married was their flower girl.
8. Instyle magazine featured their big day in its wedding pages.
9. When pregnant, she said; ‘Peter and I feel very blessed with our children. We didn't plan any one of them but higher forces and recognizing priorities helped us along the way. We can't wait to meet this newest addition to our family!’ (IMDB)
10. When asked about marriages and life, she revealed; ‘Marriages aren't easy, and we're just like any other couple. We have our roadblocks, but we get around them, and our family prevails. We are so happy we have a normal, grounded life to keep us centered.’ (IMDB)
11. In March 2012, Facinelli filed for divorce from Garth and it was all finalised by June 2013.
Garth is now with actor David Abrams after they met on a blind date back in 2014. They got engaged in April 2015 and married in July 2015.
Facinelli went on to date actress Jaimie Alexander after they met on the set of Loosies. The couple got engaged in March 2015, however in February 2016, they announced that they had called off their engagement.
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.