Jon Bernthal and his wife Erin Angle celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary today, so we take a look back over their time as man and wife with a few things you might not know about them.
- Erin Angle (the niece of professional wrestler Kurt Angle) married Bernthal on the 25th September 2010.
- The wed in Potomac, Maryland.
- Angle opted for a red and purple theme for their big day- all of her bridesmaids wore red and the flower bouquets were both red and purple.
- The couple have two sons- Henry, born in August 2011 and Billy born in 2013.
- They also have a daughter- Adeline born in February 2015.
- The pair owned a cottage in Venice- it was reportedly worth over 1 million, which they sold in 2015.
- The whole family now live in Venice, California.
- Bernthal, Angle and their three children also have a furry addition to their family- a dog named Boss.
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.