Ray and Anna Romano celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary today so we join them by sharing a few things you might not know about the couple.
- Romano met cinematographer and actress Scarpulla in the Williamsburg Savings Bank in Queens, New York in 1982 where they were working together.
- He reportedly asked out two of his other co-workers before Anna and she was the only one who said ‘yes’.
- The couple married in 1987.
- The pair now have four children together; Alexandra Romano (born 1990), twins Matt Romano and Gregory Romano (born 1993) and Joseph Raymond Romano (born February 16, 1998).
- In February 2012, Romano revealed this his wife had battled through stage one breast cancer in 2010 and told People magazine; "the reason we're going public is to share our experience, yeah, but to have an effect. Our goal is to help people." (Wikipedia)
- When asked why he does so many golf fundraisers, he said; ‘I get asked to do a lot of these, and I can't do 'em all, but I do as many as I can, and especially the ones where there's a personal connection. My wife is doing fine because of a lot of the people who are here today.’ (IMDB)
- Romano’s Family made several guest appearances on his show ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ and his wife was no exception- Anna appeared as one of the moms in the background at Geoffrey and Michael's school in season 6's episode titled "The Angry Family."
Happy Wedding Anniversary Ray and Anna!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.
Tagged in Ray Romano