Ant and Dec have been voted the nation's top celebrity 'work wives'.
New research found a fifth of Brits think the Geordie presenting duo as the pair who have the most fun working relationship, followed by 'This Morning' presenters Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby.
Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders were third on the top 10 list, followed by the late Eric Morecambe and Ernie Wise.
A 'work wife' is someone of either gender with whom someone shares a platonic and supportive friendship, and 66 per cent of workers claim to have one.
Sacha Clark, Marketing Director from Subway, said: ''We want to spread the love this Valentine's Day by offering all our customers a buy one, get one free six-inch Sub on this special day.
'''Work wives' make those long days in the office more bearable. So why not treat that special person in your workplace to a celebratory lunch - on us.''
The research was commissioned by Subway to celebrate Customer Appreciation Day - which will reward customer with a buy one, get one free deal on February 14 running between 11am and 7pm.
Top 10 Celebrity Work Wives are as follows:
1. Ant and Dec - 43 per cent
2. Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby - 35 per cent
3. Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders - 21 per cent
4. Eric Morecambe and Ernie Wise - 18 per cent
5. Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond - 17 per cent
6. Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett - 17 per cent
7. Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer - 15 per cent
8. Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins - 15 per cent
9. Kirsty Allsopp and Phil Spencer - 14 per cent
10. Simon Cowell and David Walliams - 13 per cent