A fast-food customer got a shock after finding the remains of a rotting human finger in her hamburger.
Estefany Benitez was dining at the Hot Burger store in Bolivia last weekend when she chewed on the severed digit as she took the first bite of her recently-purchased hamburger.
She posted on Facebook: "At the moment of eating, I chewed on a FINGER."
The post was accompanied by images of the finger and Benitez also posted videos of her waiting to speak to a company representative - who pleaded for forgiveness.
In a separate video, Benitez says: "Here we are at the magnificent Hot Burger where a finger ended up in my burger. I’ll post a photo of the finger right away."
She claims that a store representative offered to close the restaurant when she was there but then "carried on serving customers like nothing had happened".