Lil Wayne has been released from hospital.
The 'Lollipop' hitmaker - who suffers from epilepsy - is taking two weeks off to rest after he suffered multiple seizures over the weekend and was found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room.
Sources close to the rapper told gossip website TMZ that the star's busy schedule and a lack of sleep was to blame for the situation.
The 34-year-old star is said to have been going out after his shows and then heading to the studio.
While Wayne is going to take a few weeks out, his next gig is said to be on September 23 at WAMO FEST in Pittsburgh.
The hip hop star - whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter - had to pull out of a planned performance in Las Vegas over the weekend and he was admitted to Northwestern Memorial hospital, where he had another seizure.
The 'Sucker For Pain' hitmaker's daughter Reginae Carter revealed her father was "doing fine" in hospital on Monday (04.09.17).
She tweeted: "My dad is doing fine everyone ! Thanks for the concerns you guys are amazing (sic)"
Reginae added: "Oh yeah .. & don't believe everything you hear (sic)"
Wayne's team had tried to get him discharged on Sunday afternoon (03.09.17) so he could perform at Drai's Beachclub at the Cromwell Hotel in Vegas, but doctors advised against the request because they thought it was too risky for him to fly.
T.I. was drafted in to replace the star at the venue, which they confirmed on Instagram, writing: "Due to unforeseen circumstances Lil Wayne will be canceling his previously scheduled performance tonight at Drai's Nightclub located at the Cromwell Hotel.
"In lieu of his absence T.I. will be performing in his place alongside DJ Franzen for another installment of Sundrais. Lil Wayne and the entire Young Money / Maverick team are valued partners and members of the Drai's LIVE family. Our priority is the health and well-being of our artists. Everyone at Drai's wishes Lil Wayne a speedy recovery during this time. (sic)"
Tagged in Lil Wayne