Travis Scott has pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct for his behaviour at a concert in Arkansas last May.
The 25-year-old rapper - who has just become a father for the first time after his partner Kylie Jenner gave birth to baby girl Stormi - was arrested nine months ago following his gig at the Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion in Rogers, where he encouraged fans to storm the stage.
Travis was originally charged - under his real name Jacques Webster - with inciting a riot, disorderly conduct and endangering the welfare of a minor during the concert.
The rapper had allegedly told fans to storm the stage, resulting in a member of security and a member of the police force getting injured.
His lawyer Doug Norwood told local newspaper the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that though the rapper had pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, the other two charges had been dismissed during plea negotiations that took place in January. He is also confident that the disorderly conduct charge could eventually be taken off Travis's record.
Norwood said: "They overcharged him. They tried to get him for inciting a riot. The video did not show any of that."
Travis was reportedly ordered to pay $6,825.31 to two people who said they were injured at the concert, including $640 in court associated costs.
Keith Foster, a spokesman for the Rogers Police Department, said at the time that Travis had "encouraged people to rush the stage and bypass security protocols to ensure concert goer safety."
He shared: "During the rush to the stage several people were injured, including an employee from the security company hired to help monitor and control the crowd, and a member of the police department."
Meanwhile, Travis is likely to have other things on his mind at the moment after Kylie, 20, welcomed their first child on February 1.
Tagged in Kylie Jenner