Only In Cinemas September 15th
To celebrate the release of THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK - THE TOURING YEARS - only in cinemas September 15th, we're giving away five limited edition official branded merchandise sets featuring t-shirt, tote bag, mug and a poster!
After their now-legendary North American debut on "The Ed Sullivan Show" in 1964, The Beatles transfixed the U.S. and the tremors were felt worldwide, transforming music and pop culture forever with their records and television appearances. The Beatles' extraordinary musicianship and charisma also made them one of the greatest live bands ofall time. In The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years, Oscar®-winning director Ron Howard (A Beautiful Mind, Apollo 13) explores the history of The Beatles through the lens of the group's concert performances, from their early days playing small clubs in Liverpool and Hamburg to their unprecedented world tours in packed stadiums around the globe from New York to Melbourne to Tokyo. The first feature-length documentary authorized by The Beatles since the band's breakup in 1970, Eight Days a Week features rare and never-before-seen archival footage of shows and interviews, plus new interviews with Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and numerous prominent observers. The film captures the exhilaration of The Beatles' phenomenal rise to fame as well as the toll it eventually took on the band members, prompting them to stop touring altogether in August 1966 and devote their prodigious musical energy to the series of ground-breaking studio recordings for which they are best known today.
To be in with the chance of winning this great prize, simply answer the question below:
What is the real name of Beatles' drummer Ringo Starr?
A) Billy Shears
B) Richard Starkey
C) Richard Henderson
THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK - THE TOURING YEARS - only In Cinemas September 15th
To book tickets visit: scnl.co/TheBeatlesTickets
© 2016 Apple Corps Limited - All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes 8/10/16
- Competition prizes will be sent to UK addresses only
- Female First are the promoter
- Prize for 5 winners is 1 x THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK - THE TOURING YEARS limited edition official branded goodie bag featuring the following items:
o Tote Bag
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- T-shirt size cannot be altered
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void
- There is no cash alternative to prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Tagged in The Beatles
Closing Date : 8th October 2016
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!