Mother's Day arrives in UK cinemas on 10 June and stars Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson, Jason Sudeikis and Jack Whitehall. To celebrate this exciting new release, we have a Mother's Day hamper including an amazing selection of DVDs to giveaway to three lucky winners.
There are only a few days left before Mother's Day, as several families have to come to terms with how they'll be spending the big day. Whether it's dealing with a new love, a lost love, or no love at all, this Mother's Day will prove to be one for the romantic comedy ages - and one to be remembered by audiences for decades to come. Sweet, complex, funny and moving - just like moms across the world.
Mother's Day is directed by Garry Marshall and released in cinemas Friday 10th June 2016.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, all you need to do is answer the following question:
Who is the director of Mother's Day?
- Garry Marshall
- Barry Marshall
- Terry Marshall
For more on Mother's Day , go to: https://www.facebook.com/LionsgateUK
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens: 09/06/2016 at 10am GMT.
- Competition closes: 09/07/2016 at midnight GMT.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize.
- Entry is free of charge. Internet access is required.
- To enter the competition, entrants must select the correct answer to the following question 'Who is the director of Mother's Day?' from the multiple choice answers given 'Garry Marshall/Barry Marshall/Terry Marshall' by the competition close date.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for each winner is one (1) Mother's Day hamper including: one (1) Brooklyn DVD, one (1) Dirty Dancing DVD, one (1) Chocolat DVD, one (1) What to Expect When You're Expecting DVD, one (1) The Big Wedding DVD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from a third party by email/telephone provided on entry up to 72 hours after closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner(s) must respond within 28 days of notification that they are a winner.
- If the winner(s) fail to respond within 28 days of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with FemaleFirst
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or FemaleFirst or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the winner(s).
- By entering the competition, the winner(s) give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- The prize will be delivered within 28 days of address confirmation.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant's personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the winner(s) will be announced on the 10.07.16 and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name 'Mother's Day Hamper Competition Winners.'
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Tagged in Mother's Day
Closing Date : 9th July 2016
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Please visit our competitions page for more great giveaways!