We’re all used to munching on a Christmas pudding after our festive meal but why not try something a little different with this chilled pudding?
It’s burst of cinnamon and nutmeg combined with the delicious cranberry’s are sure to get everyone’s mouths watering this Christmas.
Here’s what you’ll need and how to make it!
Nutritional Analysis: 200cal/1g fat per portion
Ingredients: 2 slices of Warburtons Winter Fruit Loaf
1 tablespoon of dried cranberries
1 cup of fresh cranberry juice
1. Sprinkle the cranberries in the base of a ramekin
2. Roughly tear the slices of bread and place over the cranberries
3. Mix a little brandy with some cranberry juice and pour over the bread, ensure the bread is fully soaked but not soggy (for a deeper coloured pudding mix cranberry juice with a little blackcurrant juice)
4. Press the bread firmly down into the mould
5. Chill for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator before turning the pudding out onto a serving plate
6. For that extra Christmas touch, flambé with brandy and serve with brandy butter
Let us know if you’ve tried this recipe and what you thought by commenting below or tweeting us @FemaleFirst_UK
The Warburtons Winter Fruit Loaf is available from all good supermarkets for RRP £1.47.
Cara Mason @cara_mason