- 500ml water
- 125g cocoa
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 100g dark chocolate chips, 58.5% (this is a dairy free version)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 30ml Odysea organic olive oil
- Some Greek basil (if not available use other fresh basil)
- Heat the water, sugar and cocoa powder together, stirring, until everything is smoothly mixed.
- Allow to cool a little then add the chocolates, stir to melt.
- Add the cinnamon & salt.
- Leave to sit in the fridge for a few hours to make sure the flavours mature and the mixture cools properly.
- Freeze in an ice-cream maker and store in the freezer.
- Serve with a few drops of Odysea's organic olive oil & some Greek basil leaves.
Recipes created by Theodore Kyriakou from The Greek Larder in partnership with Odysea http://www.odysea.com
Tagged in Recipe