Elmlea has partnered with Emily Atack to create a series of easy Easter recipes which are perfect for prepping for the long Easter weekend, freeing up time for readers to spend with family and less time stressing about the Easter feast!
· 600g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and chopped
· 25g butter
· 300ml Elmlea Double
· 1 fish or vegetable stock cube
· 250g fresh white fish, cut into chunks
· 250g fresh salmon, cut into chunks
· 100g baby prawns
· 2 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
· 30g Cheddar cheese
· 75g frozen peas
· 75g frozen sweetcorn
· 10g parsley
Method1. Pre-heat your oven to 200*c / gas 6.
2. Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until tender.
3. Mash the potatoes with the butter, until lump free. Pour in 80ml of Elmlea, season with a little salt and mix thoroughly. Pop a lid on until ready to use.
4. Take an oven-proof dish and place the fish into the dish. Scatter over the prawns, frozen peas, sweetcorn and egg.
5. In a saucepan warm the remaining Elmlea with the stock cube and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Pour over the fish.
6. Spoon over the mashed potato, and using a fork spread the mash to cover all the fish.
7. Sprinkle over the Cheddar cheese and chopped parsley and bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden.