Never know what to do with chia seeds? This is your answer. This chia pudding is so quick and easy anyone can throw it together. And with our new favourite super fruit - golden berries - mixed with the tropical flavours of coconut and pineapple, you're in for an absolute treat.
Graze nutritionist Jess comments: "Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3 and 6, protein, fibre and key minerals - enjoy!"
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 tbsp acai powder
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- fresh golden berries
- coconut yoghurt
- 1 punnet yummertime punch
- Pour the chia seeds, acai powder, milk and agave syrup into a jar.
- Stir everything together in the jar before you screw the lid on top.
- Place your mixture in the fridge overnight, or for six to eight hours. The chia seeds will expand to form a jelly-like consistency and the liquid will all be absorbed.
- Add a dollop of coconut yoghurt, some freshly chopped golden berries and a punnet of graze yummertime punch for a super snack or breakfast packed with nutrients!
Tagged in Recipe