Ready in: 15 mins
- 100ml Sarson's Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 piece of orange rind
- 200g soft mozzarella
- 225g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 250g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 10 pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 basil leaves, ripped
- Ground black pepper
- Crusty bread, to serve
- In a saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar, and add the orange rind. Bring to the boil and then simmer until reduced to a third. This should take 8 mins.
- Place the pan in a cold water bath to cool, stirring occasionally.
- Rip the mozzarella into pieces and place on a serving dish, then follow with the strawberries, tomatoes and black olives.
- Dress with the olive oil and zigzag the balsamic glaze over the plate, then garnish with basil and season. Serve with bread.
Recipe courtesy of Sarson's.
Tagged in Recipe