Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 3-4 minutes.
- 60g Nestlé® GoFree Rice Pops
- 3 small ripe avocados, peeled and stones removed
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 25g Thai basil, finely chopped
- 4-5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices gluten-free wholegrain seeded bread
- 4 fried or poached eggs
- Place the Nestlé® GoFree Rice Pops into a dry frying pan and toast gently for 4-5 minutes, then cool
- Place the avocado flesh into a bowl and break up with a fork. Add the onion, basil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well, leaving the mix quite chunky. Taste and adjust the seasoning
- When ready to serve, toast the bread. Quickly stir ¾ of the toasted Nestlé® GoFree Rice Pops into the avocado mix then pile evenly onto the 8 slices of warm toast.
- Serve immediately with the rest of the Nestlé® GoFree Rice Pops sprinkled over, topped with the egg, and finished with a grind of black pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Nestlé® GoFree Rice Pops.
Tagged in Recipe