Makes: 6 individuals or 1 large Pavlova
Preperation and Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 175g caster sugar
- 275ml whipping cream
- 200g Rachel's Low Fat Raspberry yogurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Pre-heat oven to 140C/300F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Take a clean bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks, you should be able to lift the bowl upside down without the whites sliding.
- Gradually add the sugar, continuing to whisk.
- Spoon the meringue in blobs onto the prepared baking tray.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour. If you can, leave the meringues in the oven overnight to completely dry out.
- Whip the cream with the yogurt and place on top of the meringues, decorate with fresh raspberries and add a light dusting of icing sugar. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 57kcal, Protein: 3.9g, Carbs: 10.2g, Fat: 0.1g, Fibre: 10.3g, Sugar: 10.2g, Salt: 0.0g
Cost per serving: £0.76
Tagged in Recipe