Prep time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins
- 120ml Two Chicks Free Range Liquid Egg White - with the option to add 1 whole egg
- 30g baby spinach, shredded
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Splash of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add the oil to the pan with the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach and cook, stirring until the leaves have wilted. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Shake the carton of egg white, then pour into the pan. If adding one whole egg, crack into the pan and cook, stirring until the eggs begin to set.
- Push the cooked eggs into the centre of the pan, using a wooden spatula, so the raw eggs fill the gaps, until no more runny eggs remain.
- Cook for 1 more minute until the base is golden, then remove from the heat. Slip onto some baking parchment, golden side down and leave to cool slightly.
- Scatter the feta and pumpkin seeds over the omelette. Tightly roll up, wrap and go!
Recipe courtesy of Two Chicks Free Range Liquid Egg White.
Tagged in Recipe