Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 200g strawberries, stalks removed and quartered
- 8g caster sugar or icing sugar
- 4 meringues, shop bought, crushed
- 300ml double cream, whipped
- 200g Rachel's Low Fat Raspberry Bio Live Yogurt
- In a large bowl, take the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sugar. With the back of a fork, squash some of the strawberries to release the juices.
- Add the crushed meringues, cream and yogurt and gently fold together with a spatula.
- Spoon into serving dishes or glasses and serve immediately.
Tip: Make this extra special by adding a drizzle of your favourite liqueur!
Per serving: 408 kcal, Protein: 3.5g, Carbs: 34.9g, Fat: 28.1g, Sat Fat: 17.5g, Fibre: 1.0g, Sugar: 34.7g, Salt: 0.0g
Cost per serving: £0.67
Tagged in Recipe