It's officially Star Wars Day across the globe, as May the 4th takes hold of fans worldwide and now, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have joined in the fun, releasing a new LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer.
In it we see exclusive new levels revealed, with glimpses of the adventures players will be facing given. Though these tales are untold, there are familiar faces to play as, including Han and Chewie who voyage to capture Rathtars, and Poe Dameron's rescue of Admiral Ackbar.
The game will feature original voice work from key members of the theatrical cast with Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Harrison Ford and other top stars from the movies on board.
Details on the six new adventures featured in the game are:
- Rathtar Hunting - Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca's voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka's Return - Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka's journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue - Details Poe Dameron's daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair- Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul- Follows the events leading up C-3PO's acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault- Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released on June 28 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PSVita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Steam.
Tagged in Star Wars: The Force Awakens