Robert Pattinson is possibly the most fancied man on the planet. His Britishness, good looks and mysterious aura make us go weak at the knees - not to mention his on-screen talent.
And with rumours flying around about his on-off romance with Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart he may just be back on the market, leaving a glimmer of hope for us girls!
Our latest R-Patz fix is the DVD and Blu-ray release of Cosmopolis on 12th November 2012. In this dark but glamorous thriller, Rob plays slick, sexy and pleasure-seeking billionaire, Eric Packer.
What better way to celebrate this release than to let you into a few secrets about the man himself... How many of these do you know?
1) Robert Thomas Pattinson was born on the 13th May 1986 in London.
2) Rob’s acting inspiration is Jack Nicholson as R.P.McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
3) Rob started playing the piano when he was three-years-old and still dreams of becoming a professional pianist. He also learnt the guitar aged five. He sang two songs on the Twilight soundtrack, Never Think, which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley and Let Me Sign which was written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.
4) Growing up with two older sisters (Lizzy and Victoria), Rob claims that he was terrorised as a child!
5) Rob had to learn how to scuba dive for his role as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
6) Rob is a distant relative of Vlad the Impaler, who coincidentally was the inspiration behind Bram Stoker's famed vampire Dracula.
7) He attended Harrodian private school in London with fellow actor and good friend Tom Sturridge. Rob admitted to being expelled from school when he was 12 and stated that he rarely did his homework.
8) His first film role was Giselher in Ring of the Nibelungs, quickly followed by the role of Older Rawdy Crawley in Vanity Fair in which his scenes were later cut.
9) Rob is four years older than his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.
10) Rob hates UGG boots and doesn’t understand why they are a fashion trend.
11) The Sunday Times Rich List revealed in 2012 that Rob had added £8m in a year to his fortune and is now worth £40m.
12) In October 2012, Rob was named as the new face of Christian Dion Men’s Fragrance in a £7.5m deal.
13) For four years in a row, Rob and Kristen Stewart have won the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss.
14) Rob starting modelling at the age of 12 yet described his modelling career as 'unsuccessful'. Upmarket men’s clothing store, Hackett, employed Rob to appear as a model in their advertising campaign in 2007.
15) One of Rob’s favourite TV shows is X Factor.
16) Rob liked his Twilight character Edward’s clothes so much that he ‘borrowed’ them after Twilight filming ended.
17) In February 2012, Glamour Magazine U.K named him as the 'Sexiest Man' beating Johnny Depp, Michael Fassbender and Ryan Gosling. This will be Rob’s fourth straight year winning the award with over 40,000 eager fans voting.
18) Rob said in an interview that his favourite sports are darts and pool and made up that he liked snowboarding and football in his Harry Potter audition.
19) Rob is a keen Arsenal supporter.
20) Rob is a big fan of comic books. His favourites are Spider-man, Batman and X-Men.
Cosmopolis is released DVD & Blu-Ray 12th November