A Good Day To Die Hard has stormed to the top of the UK box office ending the reign of Wreck It Ralph.
This is the fifth film in the Die Hard franchise and sees Bruce Willis return to the role of John McClane.
In its opening weekend the film grossed over £4.5 million to comfortably see off the challenge from the latest Disney film.
Wreck It Ralph is in the running for the Best Animation Oscar this weekend but it slipped just one place to 2.
The film took a further £3.4 million but was unable to hold onto the top spot.
Comedy This Is 40, which sees Judd Apatow return to the director's chair, was new in at three while Les Miserables was down two at four.
It was a good weekend for the new entries as Beautiful Creatures was in at five.
I Give It A Year slipped three places to this week's six while Django Unchained was also down three at seven.
Sammy's Great Escape was the fourth and final new entry this week as it was in at number eight.
Lincoln slipped to nine but Flight was this week's biggest faller as it dropped five spots to round off the top ten.
1. (-) A Good Day to Die Hard - £4,551,115
2. (1) Wreck-It Ralph - £3,436,400
3. (-) This Is 40 - £1,229,352
4. (2) Les Misérables - £1,126,168
5. (-) Beautiful Creatures - £1,109,167
6. (3) I Give It a Year - £1,014,707
7. (4) Django Unchained - £685,389
8. (-) Sammy's Great Escape - £519,049
9. (7) Lincoln - £483,397
10. (5) Flight - £472,983