Plenty of people are fed up with The Grammys. Many have said they’re now out of touch and dated, but still we will all tune in to see who takes home some of the biggest prizes in the music industry when the ceremony airs live tomorrow night (February 12).
Special segments of the show are to be devoted to Prince and George Michael, but producer Kenneth Ehrlich has admitted he doesn’t want to spend ‘a third of the show’ remembering those who have passed away. Instead he said, he’ll mainly be focused on celebrating those nominated this year…
Grammys 2017 Line-Up
- Katy Perry
- Lady Gaga and Metallica
- Chance The Rapper
- Alicia Keys and Maren Morris
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk
- Bruno Mars and The Time
- Little Big Town, Demi Lovato, Andra Day and Tori Kelly
- Beyonce (Unconfirmed but likely)
- Sturgill Simpson
- Lukas Graham
- John Legend and Cynthia Erivo
- Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood
- William Bell and Gary Clark Jr
- Kelsea Ballerini
Further performers are expected to be announced in the run-up to the show, with surprises likely scheduled to be announced live on air!
Grammys 2017 Predictions
There are 83 categories at the Grammys this year, so we’ve decided to take a look at some of the most popular and give our predictions as to who will be walking away with the gold!
- Record of the Year – Adele – ‘Hello’
- Album of the Year – Adele – ‘25’
- Song of the Year – Justin Bieber – ‘Love Yourself’
- Best New Artist – Chance The Rapper
- Best Pop Solo Performance – Kelly Clarkson – ‘Piece By Piece (Idol Version)’
- Best Pop Duo/Group Performance – Sia and Sean Paul – ‘Cheap Thrills’
- Best Pop Vocal Album – Ariana Grande – ‘Dangerous Woman’
- Best Rock Performance – David Bowie – ‘Blackstar’
- Best Rock Song – Twenty One Pilots – ‘Heathens’
- Best Rock Album Gojira – ‘Magma’
Those in the US can watch the Grammys 2017 live on CBS from 8pm ET. In the UK, you’ll have to wait until 8pm on Monday, February 13 to watch on 4Music. Red carpet coverage will however be live in the UK on channel E! from 11pm on Sunday.
Tagged in Grammy Awards