He could be brown, blue or violet sky, hurtful, purple or anything you'd like, but today he's turning 31 and we've decided to take a look at 10 facts about Mika to celebrate his birthday and time in the music industry.
1) He speaks both English and French fluently, and has some knowledge of Spanish whilst speaking a little bit of Arabic.
2) His dog is a Golden Retriever and goes by the name of Melachi the Witch.
3) Not fitting in at school, Mika decided that writing songs would help him cope.
4) He dropped out of the Royal College of Music in London before finishing his studies.
5) He's won a total of six awards to-date including a BRIT Award and three World Music Awards.
6) Though he's rumoured to have a vocal range of an impressive five octaves, he claims he's closer to three and a half.
7) He doesn't like to label himself when it comes to sexuality, and in an interview with Gay & Night he said "I've never limited who I sleep with... Call me whatever you want. Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me...", but an interview in August 2012 with Instinct saw the singer confirm he was gay.
8) France named him a Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters for services to music in March 2010.
9) He served as a judge on the seventh season of The X Factor Italy, becoming the first international mentor on the show, and has now joined The Voice: la plus belle voix replacing Louis Bertignac on season three.
10) He got involved in Ugly Betty back in 2007, changing the verse of his song 'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' to 'Hey Betty (You Are Beautiful)'.
So happy birthday Mika, and don't wait too long before releasing some new material!
Tagged in Mika