1. I was in Fame The Musical in the West End many moons ago, back in the day when I could do the splits of course.
2. I recently learned how to sew and won Great British Sewing Bee for Children In Need. And now I've got the sewing bug.
3. I've had CBT counselling for anxiety and letting nerves get the best of me. Got some really useful tips and it's under control and a thing of the past.
4. In another life I'd love to be a superstar DJ. Not sure what my DJ name would be though... Slimboy Fat?
5. Played the part of a Durmstrang boy in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. (Just don't blink!)
6. Love a bit of scuba diving. Got the bug after a trip to Thailand.
7. I make a great Bolognese! (If I do say so myself!)
8. I'm obsessed with hats and trainers.
9. I have a passion for interior design. I get it from my mum. I just recently chose everything for my new home and loved it!
10. I recently jumped out of an airplane and skydived from 15,000 feet over the ocean, it was a surprise Christmas present from my sister - and it was a big surprise indeed! I've got the bug now and want to do it again, it was truly magical.
11. I'm a giant fan of cooking. I find it really relaxing and a beautiful way to spend an afternoon at home when we are not on the road. Before he died, my dad was a beautiful cook and it was a lovely way of spending a bit of time with him.
12. When I was three years old, we had to go to day care dressed as our favourite character. I turned up to the gate and there were lots of three year old Supermans and Spidermans but I was rocking it out as Maria from The Sound Of Music. Got a couple of looks that day...!
13. I love carving sand sculptures.
14. When I was younger I wanted to be a physiotherapist.
15. I went into work on a building site the day after my last GCSE exam.
The Overtones' new album 'Sweet Soul Music' is out now, and the group are gearing up for their 24-date UK and Ireland theatre tour, kicking off things in June.
Tagged in The Overtones