2015 has seen some incredible singles released, and cutting our list down to 10 has been tough. With artists of years past and breakthroughs from some incredible acts, these are our top 10 singles of 2015...
10) Jess Glynne - 'Hold My Hand'
9) James Bay - 'Hold Back The River'
8) Callum Wright - '1,2,3'
7) Justin Bieber - 'Love Yourself'
6) Major Lazer & DJ Snake - 'Lean On'
5) Fleur East - 'Sax'
4) Adele - 'Hello'
3) Adam Lambert - 'Ghost Town'
2) The Weeknd - 'Can't Feel My Face'
1) Years & Years - 'King'
What have been some of your favourite songs of 2015? Let us know in the comments section below!