Jon Bon Jovi never doubted there would be another Bon Jovi record.
The 54-year-old rocker is gearing up to release the legendary rock band's first album in three years, 'This House Is Not For Sale', and, despite their ups and downs over the last few years, it never crossed his mind that their 2013 LP 'What About Now' might be their last.
Jon - who is joined by Dave Sabo and Alec John Such in the 'Bad Medicine' group - exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "Fortunately I've been blessed to be prolific enough that I can spit burning bridges out in a couple of weeks and then we made this record."
Bon Jovi's former guitarist Richie Sambora quit their 'Because We Can' tour in April 2013 citing ''personal issues'', but Jon insists there is no bad blood between them, he just simply decided to take a "different path".
He said: "Sure. It is sad for everybody but to continue to have to reiterate being in a rock band is not a life sentence. One day he chose to take a different path and there is no ill will. There was never a fight, it was never money. There was never any of that stuff. He just didn't show up for work."
Speaking to presenter Jo Whiley at the album playback of their forthcoming LP at The Ivy in London last week, Jon said: "I've been through a lot in the last three years, the last tour was a difficult one for us, a lot of turmoil. And coming through it, determining what was going to happen going forward."
'This House Is Not For Sale' is out on October 21 and Bon Jovi come to London's The Palladium on October 10 to perform the record in its entirety.