Courteeners have today announced their major UK tour, crowning what is arguably the most successful 18 months the band have seen to-date.
Playing a series of dates across the country before the end of the year, the tour will conclude with a five-night stint at Manchester's O2 Apollo following on from their hugely successful sell-out 25,000 tickets sold gig at Heaton Park in Manchester this past June.
They've enjoyed their highest charting album to-date with their top 3 record 'Concrete Love', and quickly followed that up with headline slots at Reading and Leeds, primetime appearances at Glastonbury, Isle of Wight, T in the Park and V Festival.
Now, Courteeners will play the following dates before the end of the year:
- Thur Nov 26th Stoke Victoria Hall
- Fri Nov 27th Lincoln Engine Shed
- Sun Nov 29th Glasgow O2 Academy
- Mon Nov 30th Newcastle O2 Academy
- Tues Dec 1st Leicester O2 Academy
- Thur Dec 3rd Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall
- Fri Dec 4th London O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire
- Tues Dec 8th Manchester O2 Apollo
- Weds Dec 9th Manchester O2 Apollo
- Thur Dec 10th Manchester O2 Apollo
- Fri Dec 11th Manchester O2 Apollo
- Sat Dec 12th Manchester O2 Apollo
Tickets are £22.50 (£25 London and Manchester) and go onsale Weds 26th August at 9am at gigst.rs/CT.
The group are also gearing up for the release of their new single 'Small Bones' next week, accompanied with a live music video shot at the Heaton Park show.