Steps have today revealed that they’ll be celebrating their 20th anniversary this year with the release of a brand new single, album and huge UK arena tour, that will see them travel across the country and play live for thousands two decades after their career kick started.
Later this week, the group will officially release their new single ‘Scared Of The Dark’ (on Friday, March 10), while gearing up for the release of new album ‘Tears On The Dancefloor’ on April 21.
The LP features huge tracks from some of the biggest songwriters available including Ina Wroldsen, Steve Mac, TMS, Carl Ryden, Fiona Bevan and Metrophonic, marking Steps’ first full album of new material since 2000.
Speaking of the new record, the group said: “This is the album we think our fans have been waiting for. It was very important for us to have a hint of the past but to try to blend it into modern day music. We think Steps are a little bit of what everyone needs right now. We can’t wait to take the new album plus all our favourite hits out on the road.”
Check out the full list of dates for the Party On The Dancefloor Tour below:
- Monday Nov 13 – Dublin, 3Arena
- Tuesday Nov 14 – Belfast, SSE Arena
- Thursday Nov 16 – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
- Friday Nov 17 – Aberdeen, GE Oil & Gas Arena
- Saturday Nov 18 – Liverpool, Echo Arena
- Monday Nov 20 – Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- Tuesday Nov 21 – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Thursday Nov 23 – Brighton Centre
- Friday Nov 24 – London, The O2
- Saturday Nov 25 – London, The SSE Arena, Wembley
- Monday Nov 27 – Bournemouth, BIC
- Tuesday Nov 28 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- Wednesday Nov 29 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- Friday Dec 1 – Birmingham, Barclaycard Arena
- Saturday Dec 2 – Manchester Arena
An exclusive fan ticket pre-sale starts tomorrow (March 7) ahead of general sale on Friday, March 10, available from www.axs.com and www.ticketmaster.co.uk.
Tagged in Steps