Meghan Markle is expected to join Prince Harry at the Invictus Games this month.
The 33-year-old royal will be heading to Toronto, Canada, at the end of the month to host the annual sporting event for injured and disabled service men and women, and it has now been reported that his girlfriend and actress Meghan could be attending to support the flame-haired hunk.
Insiders told People magazine that 35-year-old Meghan will likely attend the games in an unofficial capacity, meaning that she will be cheering from the stands in the crowd, rather than standing at Harry's side in an official role.
However, it was previously reported that Meghan - who has been in a relationship with Prince Harry for over a year - would be appearing at the games in an official role, marking the couple's first official engagement together since going public with their romance.
No matter what capacity the 'Suits' actress attend the event in, it will mark the second sporting themed public event the pair have attended together, after they were spotted at a charity polo match in May.
The news comes as rumours of an engagement have recently heightened after the royal's 33rd birthday last week.
And previously, Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, were said to be keen for the flame-haired royal to settle down.
A source said: "Harry's father is just keen for him to settle down and be happy.
"Both Charles and Camilla are understood to have held back from expressing views, keen that Harry should have his own space to make his own decision."
The Invictus Games will run from September 23 to September 30.
Tagged in Prince Harry