Prince Charles believes he is "way down the list" for the Covid-19 vaccine.
The 72-year-old royal and his wife, The Duchess of Cornwall, paid a visit to the vaccination centre at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital in England on Thursday (17.12.20), where they met with frontline NHS workers administering the Pfizer-BioNTech jab.
And the first in line to the British throne revealed he is yet to be vaccinated against the virus and doesn't anticipate receiving one until the AstraZeneca one is in use.
Speaking to reporters at the facility, Charles said: “I think I am way down the list and will have to wait. I think I’ll have to wait for the AstraZeneca one before it gets to my turn. I’m some way down the list.”
The Prince of Wales tested positive for coronavirus in March and spent the first UK lockdown in March in isolation.
And one of his first face-to-face official duties was a socially-distanced at the same hospital back in June.
Charles previously admitted he "got away with it quite lightly" when he contracted the potentially deadly virus.
The royal had a mild form of the respiratory illness and his bout of ill health drove him to do more to "push and shout and prod" when it comes to his campaigning for the natural world.
He said at the time: "It makes me even more determined to push and shout and prod if you see what I mean. Whatever I can do behind the scenes sometimes. I suppose it did partly, I mean I was lucky in my case and got away with it quite lightly.
"But I've had it, and I can so understand what other people have gone through. And I feel particularly for those for instance, who have lost their loved ones and have been unable to be with them at the time. That to me is the most ghastly thing.
"But in order to prevent this happening to so many more people, this is why I'm so determined to find a way out of this.
"In order to bring the world and all of us back to the centre, back to understanding what we have to do in relationship to the natural world."