We're now 10 series deep into The Real Housewives of Cheshire, and the chaotic drama shows no sign of slowing down. With the big finale airing tonight (November 11th, 2019) on ITVBe, and a Reunion hosted by Brian Dowling following tomorrow night (November 12th, 2019), we caught up with the Big Brother and Ultimate Big Brother winner to find out about his favourite moments throughout the series...
What are your top five moments from the latest series of Real Housewives of Cheshire?
This season has been such a fun season with, of course, some sprinkles of drama, which we love.
My top five moments in no particular order are:
- Ester's family reunion with her sister and niece in Prague. It was so beautiful to watch.
- Hanna's hen in Prague as all the ladies were actually getting on and having a great time.
- Ester in the wedding dress and all the ladies in the minibus arriving at the Liverpool Cathedral. It was so funny; like something from a comedy sketch.
- Tanya being nominated as Business Woman of the Year. It's incredible to see how her life has changed.
- Rachel revealing she is now dating and having the time of her life. This is so beautiful to see as we all saw the breakdown of her marriage on the show. It's so nice now to see her in a happier place.
When it came to the reunion, what were your top five burning questions you couldn't wait to ask the Housewives this series?
With eight housewives and 10 weeks of drama, fun and frolics, I wish I only had five burning questions to ask them. The good thing with these ladies is that they like to talk and dish the dirt!
The final episode of The Real Housewives of Cheshire, Series 10, airs tonight (November 11th, 2019) at 9pm with the Reunion airing tomorrow (November 12th, 2019) at 9pm, both on ITVBe.