Tonight on the WWE Network and on pay-per-view, WWE will air one of their biggest events of the year with the 2018 Royal Rumble. For the first time in history, 30 women will also compete in their own Royal Rumble match, which has been named as the Main Event of the night. But, along with the male Royal Rumble match, what else is on the card? We’ve broken down everything we know is going down tonight, but we expect that there will be a few surprises in store!
- Kalisto, Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik vs. TJP, Jack Gallagher and Drew Gulak (Kickoff Show)
- Bobby Roode (champion) vs. Mystery Opponent for the United States Championship (Kickoff Show)
- Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The Revival (Kickoff Show)
- The Usos (Champions) vs. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships
- Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan (Champions) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus for the Raw Tag Team Championships
- AJ Styles (champion) vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match for the WWE Championship
- Brock Lesnar (champion) vs. Braun Strowman vs. Kane in a Triple Threat Match for the Universal Championship
- The 2018 30-man Royal Rumble Match
- The 2018 first ever 30-woman Royal Rumble Match
Exactly who’ll be going into each of the Rumble matches remains to be seen, but aside from the expected faces such as Roman Reigns, Becky Lynch and others, we imagine there will be a few WWE Legends making their return – especially so after so many of them made an appearance on the 25th anniversary edition of Monday Night Raw earlier this month!
Many are predicting a debut from UFC fighter Ronda Rousey in tonight’s show, but the athlete has claimed she won’t be around to compete. We’ll all have to wait and see if tonight will be one of the biggest nights in sports entertainment history.
The 2018 Royal Rumble will be available to watch on the WWE Network and on pay-per-view.
Tagged in WWE