Celebrating today her 47th birthday, we've decided to take a look at 10 facts about blonde bombshell Pamela Anderson you may not have known.
1) Pamela has named her breasts Pancho and Lefty, because of her fondness for the work done by surgeons in 2004.
2) Contrary to what many believe, Pamela is actually Canadian, and only became a citizen of the United States on May 12, 2004.
3) Before she was discovered and turned into a major star, she worked as a fitness instructor in Vancouver.
4) In 2006 she became the second model to receive a star on Canada's Walk of Fame.
5) She's into her charity, and in March 2005 became the spokesperson for MAC Cosmetic's AIDS Fund. She's also been the celebrity spokesperson fo rthe American Liver Foundation.
6) Pam's a major supporter of legalising cannabis, and even wrote a letter to President Barack Obama in an attempt to urge him to make cannabis legal.
7) She's a reality show veteran, and has appeared on five editions of Big Brother all over the globe. She's also been on Dancing with the Stars over in America and the UK's Dancing on Ice.
8) She's taken five movie roles which saw her star as herself in Scooby-Doo, Pauly Shore Is Dead, No Rules, Borat and Costa Rican Summer.
9) Pamela was attracted to the role of C.J. Parker on Baywatch because she shared the character's "new age" way of thinking, including interests in meditation, crystals and dream interpretation.
10) Though she's known for her long blonde locks, she's recently opted for a shorter hair approach, and looks absolutely fantastic with her new shoulder-length bob.
So, the very best Happy Birthday wishes from FemaleFirst to Pamela Anderson, who looks better than ever!
Tagged in Pamela Anderson