E! are back this year, bringing the biggest pop culture fans all the latest gossip and info with their signature series, Live From The Red Carpet. Kicking off this weekend at the 74th annual Golden Globe Awards from the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, viewers will be able to find out all the showbiz news from some of their favourite celebrities including Ryan Reynolds, Emma stone and Ryan Gosling.
Hosts Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic along with the entire E! red carpet team will bring huge celebrity interviews to the small screen, along with fashion moments that will shake the showbiz world and surprise additions.
The 2017 Golden Globe Awards will then be further picked apart on January 11 when Fashion Police returns for an hour-long GG special, with Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic and Brad Goreski taking a look at their favourite and least-favourite outfits of the night. Awards mean nothing if you don’t look good when accepting them!
The Live from the Red Carpet season continues at the end of January on January 29, when E! hits the 2017 SAG Awards, before moving to the Grammy Awards on February 12 and the Oscars on February 26.
There’s never a dull moment in awards season, and it looks as if E! will be there to capture every moment on their cameras. Check out all of the upcoming shows the network will be broadcasting and when below:
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2017 Golden Globe Awards – January 8 at 11pm
- Fashion Police: The 2017 Golden Globe Awards – January 11 at 9pm
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2017 SAG Awards – January 29 at 11pm
- Fashion Police: The 2017 SAG Awards – February 1 at 9pm
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2017 Grammy awards – February 12 at 11pm
- Fashion Police: The 2017 Grammy Awards – February 15 at 9pm
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2017 Oscars Awards – February 26 at 10.30pm
- Fashion Police: The 2017 Oscars Awards – March 1 at 9pm
Tagged in Ryan Seacrest